Activities of Physical Educations Department
- Medical and physical Efficiency Test for the student also displayed on the Notice-Board
- Students are informed about the sports activities; compelitions of camps etc. from time to time through notice circulated & display it on sports Notice-Board.
- The Students are provided with necessary sport equipments by the college.
- As per S.G.B.A. University norms fees of Rs. 75/- is charged and Gymkhana fees per students at the time of admission.
- As per University norms 3 marks per activity are given as incentive marks for the students.
- Girl teams are sent regularly to participate in games and sports at various level time to time.
- The Prof. A. L. Kale, Director of Physical Education of our college is selected as univeristy selection committee member for Volleyball. he is being a member of this committee since last four years.
- The college gives awards, Honours, and certificate to the colour-coat Holders i.e. students who play in university teams.
- The students those who represents college team at various levels are paid T.A. and D.A. by the college.
- As per norms of S.G.B.A. University Amravati one student is nominated as the member of Students Council for college from games and sports department.
Physical Education Department